AGEDEVE was created in September, 2011. It’s a swiss non for profit organisation based in Geneva.
Vision & Mission
- to promote circular economy, eco-innovation and sustainable development mainly in developing and emerging countries, but also in a general way,
- to support development projects by transferring knowledge and technologies,
- to develop capacities and training within the framework of these projects
AGEDEVE benefits from highly competent members or employees with a very strong experience in sustainability, development and eco-innovation challenges in various countries.
Moreover, the founders of AGEDEVE are also the founders of Sofies SA in Geneva, Switzerland, a leading environmental consultancy company based on the concept of Industrial Ecology – http://www.sofiesonline.com. Their cumulated broad experience brings added value to AGEDEVE.
Members of the board
- President: M. Benoit Charrière – Benoit Charriere _ Linkedin
- Vice-President: M. Pierre Gautier
- Treasurer : M. Sébastien Blat
- Secretary : Mme Ana Gonseth – Ane Gonseth _ Linkedin
Current consultants in the frame of a project for eco-innovation in Romania